Unwinding in Paradise: Living in Sunset Cove Port Orange
Sunset Cove, Port Orange, Florida, is a charming residential neighborhood. Maronda Homes built the properties in the community. Many houses here serve as vacation homes or income property destinations. But you can also find family homes, retirement residences, or investment properties. The community provides luxurious features and convenience that many homebuyers appreciate. The nearby Daytona Beach International Airport further adds to its appeal. So this community is perfect for frequent travelers and part-time residents. It is a 10-minute drive from the stunning beaches of Daytona Beach and attractions in the area. This desirable neighborhood offers excellent golf courses and recreational amenities. Here are some of them:
- Wilbur Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Silver Beach
- New Smyrna Beach
- Ormond Beach
- Bamboo Beach
- Pelican Bay Golf Course
- Oceans Golf Club
- Crane Lakes Gold & Country Club
- Daytona Beach Golf Club
- Cypress Head Golf Club
- LPGA International
- Spruce Creek Country Club
Golfing in Sunset Cove Port Orange
Just six miles from world-renowned Daytona Beach lies Sunset Cove. It offers beach access, entertainment, and multiple perks of living close by. From sun-kissed shorelines to plenty of attractions, living nearby has many advantages. These benefits include the following:
Scenic: One of the most obvious benefits of living near a golf course is the beautiful views. Golf courses in Port Orange, Florida, offer scenic views. There are lush greens, mature trees, shorelines, and lakes. These views can enhance your quality of life.
Peaceful: Golf courses are quiet, especially in the evenings when most courses shut down. Living near a golf course in Sunset Cove in Port Orange can provide a peaceful environment free from noise and traffic.
Health Benefits: Golf courses offer opportunities for exercise, fresh air, and sunshine. These can have numerous health benefits. Living near a golf course in Sunset Cove can make accessing a more active lifestyle easier.
Social Opportunities: Golf courses often host social events. You can participate in tournaments and club meetings to meet new people and build community.
Property Value: Homes near golf courses may have higher property values due to their desired location and scenic views. This fact is great if you plan on selling your home.
Sunset Cove is near the world-famous Daytona Beach. The famous attraction is just six miles away. There are also several beach areas and attractions in the area. Living near the beaches here can have numerous advantages. Here are a few of them:
- The Intracoastal Waterway is only a four-mile drive. The short distance gives residents access to fishing and boating activities.
- Enjoy the 35 miles of beautiful beaches along the central Atlantic coast of Florida near Daytona Beach.
- Have a blast with the diverse possibilities for outdoor recreation like swimming, surfing, sunbathing, and exploring the shoreline for unique items.
- Being able to admire the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse. It’s the tallest lighthouse in Florida.
- This city’s residents are privileged to live in an accolade-winning municipality renowned for its well-crafted infrastructure and careful residential design.
- Port Orange has established a proud history spanning 150 years. With evidence of nearby retail development, the city is continuously advancing and modernizing.
If you need more convincing, try going through available homes in Sunset Cove. Follow the link to do that now: https://homesofdaytonabeach.com/port-orange/sunset-cove/